Welcome to GOLDBERG, SCUDIERI & LINDENBERG, P.C..
We are very experienced TENANT ATTORNEYS with over 25 years of experience in defending all types of eviction proceedings. We defend Non Payment, Holdover and Ejectment eviction proceedings and actions. We represent tenants in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, Nassau and Westchester.
We aggressively defend eviction actions and affirmatively assert our client’s defenses and counterclaims. We have obtained MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR BUYOUTS AND SETTLEMENTS for our clients. Our clients are professionally represented in a professional, appropriate, respectful and diligent manner.
We are also experienced CREDIT AND COLLECTION DEFENSE ATTORNEYS as well as BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS. We will meet with you and jointly determine your financial needs. If a personal or business Bankruptcy filing is appropriate, we will file the appropriate Bankruptcy petition for you including CHAPTERS 7, 11 or 13.
Our FAMILY LAW and MATRIMONIAL LAW Department is experienced and well versed in all aspects of Matrimonial and Family Law, including all Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support issues.
We offer EMERGENCY 24/7 SERVICE and COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATIONS. Each of our attorneys are highly experienced in the areas of the law in which they practice. You are welcome to schedule your complimentary-no obligation consultation by calling us at 212-921-1600.
General Principles of Bankruptcy Law
- Bankruptcy – What is Chapter 7?
- Bankruptcy – What is Chapter 13?
- Bankruptcy – What is the Difference Between Chapters 7 & 13?
- Bankruptcy Can Stop Evictions
- Bankruptcy – How to File
General Principles of Landlord-Tenant Law
- Article 78-Administrative Appeals
- Apartments subject to Rent Stabilization because Landlord Receives J-51 or 421-a tax abatement
- Bankruptcy Can Stop Evictions
- Civil Court of the City of New York Information
- Commercial Tenancies
- Demolition Application By Your Landlord-When Your Landlord wants to evict you so that he can demolish the building that you live in
- DHCR – Division of Housing & Community Renewal. Information & Representation
- High Rent-High Income Deregulation of Rent Stabilized Apartments
- Hot Water And Heat Law In New York
- HP Actions – Tenant initiated action against their landlord to obtain repairs, heat and hot water
- Landlord & Tenant Court Eviction Proceedings (Non Payments and Holdovers)
- Loft Law Expansion
- Marshals Notice and Orders to Show Cause To Stop Evictions
- New York City Housing Court & Landlord Tenant Court Information
- New York City Pet Law Gives You The Right-After Three Months- To Live With Your Pet Regardless Of What Your Lease Or Landlord States Also, Federal And State Laws Give You The Legal Right To Reside With Your Emotional Support Animal Or Physical Support Animal Regardless Of Any Lease Clause To The Contrary.
- New York State Supreme Court Information
- Non-Primary Residence Holdover Proceedings
- Owner-Occupancy Holdover Proceedings
- Rent Control and Rent Stabilization in Landlord-Tenant Law
- Rent Control and Rent Stabilization Rent Overcharges
- Rent Deposits in Housing Court Eviction Proceedings
- Stop Evictions And Eviction Defense! Complimentary-No Obligation Consultations By Experienced Landlord Tenant Attorneys.
- Subleasing Your Apartment
- Succession Rights to Rent Control and Rent Stabilization Apartments and Co-Occupancy Requirements
- Tenant Buyouts
- Tenant Groups and Tenant Associations
- Tenant Rights Attorneys